Save up to RM60
Our patented, hospital grade i1+ electric breast pump comes with a high level of performance that pumps more milk in a lesser time.
- Comes with a handle for easy carry.
- Easy interaction with Intuitive UI and history save function.
- BPA-free material 100% safe for mothers and babies.
- Built in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 pumping sessions to get you through the day.
- Prevent milk backflow back to the pump.
- Quiet night mode with 35dB and adjustable LED night light for discreet pumping.
- Able to control cycle speed and suction pressure separately, total of 12 levels in 2 modes
What is a hospital grade breast pump?
Hospital-grade breast pumps are breast pumps with powerful motors and work using a “closed-system”—meaning they have barriers in place to prevent milk and other fluids from entering the motor. This
reduces contamination and makes them safe for multiple users. However, when using a hospital-grade breast pump, each mom still needs her own accessory kit.
Hospital grade breast pumps are also the strongest pumps with the most powerful motors and also the most durable.
Who should get a hospital grade breast pump?
- Mothers who needs power pumping to boost milk supply.
- Mothers who can’t breastfeed their babies directly.
- Mothers who have engorgement problems.
- Mothers who need to pump frequently .