Keeping personal data of individuals (“customers”) secured is a top priority us at J&J Enterprise Breast Pumps. We hope this Notice helps you understand how we handle the personal data about our data subjects that we collect and how data subjects can control our disclosure of such data.
J&J Enterprise Breast Pumps operated by imani is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and this Notice seeks to outline how we intend to deliver all the rights and protections and on what data subjects are entitled to.
Security of Personal Information
The security of personal data about you is our priority. We protect this data by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable laws. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal data. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data that is transmitted to them.
Categories of personal data we collect and hold
The nature of the personal data we collect, and where it comes from, may include:
Personal data collected from applications or other forms such as name, address, e-mail address, personal phone number, occupation, designation, etc.
The purposes for collecting your personal data:
- To provide, monitor and maintain the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Disclosure of your personal data:
We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies (“Affiliates”) with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. We encourage Third Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org